Skip to main content

fell on toilet

so i need to go for number two.
when i entered one of the toilet booth it's messy, so i try to flush it to make it cleaner.

but suddenly the water jet hose start to release water. hmmm strange. so i decided to go to another boot next to it.

when i start to grab the tissue, suddenly i heard the water splash in to something, it's sound massive.
then i remember the water jet hose in the previous booth.

so i open the door to see what happened.

holy shit, the water sprung out of the hose and hit the toilet wall. it's about 1 meter high, and heavy swift.
it blocked my way out of the toilet.
shit.

first, I'm thinking to call security.
second thought i just try to duck the water spray fast.
so i did, i ran lowly.
alas i lost my ground and fell hardly.

i was so embarrassed, and try to figure out whether anyone see me fell.
with ache on my butt, hip, and arm I decided to get out of toilet and informed security on the leakage.

i didn't tell them I fell, just reported that the toilet was broken.

Comments

more post

interview

it is come to my mind from time to time, that normally i don't go to a proper interview to get my previous or my current job. went back to my previous 4 jobs, most of them is not really having a proper interview on me. but one which i most remember is when i got a call to attend to an interview at 4 PM, while i don't really know the exact location of the venue, and it's 1 PM which i'm not sure whether i can get early leave. i manage to come on time, well a bit late, but it's 4 PM and i've already in the building, but somehow reluctant to enter the office due to no information shows that it is the office i want to go to. after met with the security guard, who ask me to wait, and i met this guy, it's a foreigner. a friend who informed me about this job is not telling me that i had to go for interview with a foreigner. what i'm worried about is my english which was very rusty. been years that i'm not using it. so, my future boss then asking

eskimo

who said there are/is no eskimo in indonesia? :D

desk relocation

been 2 years working, this is my first time, i have my desk relocated. now i'm moving from 14 floor to 12 floor. in this new place, i have a cubicle, and 2 jointed table. not comfort enough though.